Are you a Sierra Leonean aged between the ages of 15 up to 25, who can’t afford to pay and/or have no family members to help pay for your vocational studies? Do you have a clear vision of what you want to become and why? And are you dedicated to achieve this? Then Schooling for Life is seeking you as a student.
Schooling for Life offers an intense three pillar education programme consisting of:
- A scholarship for the vocational education of a student’s choice.
- Extra-curricular social and practical skills training at Schooling for Life’s training centre.
- Personal guidance by a professional guidance counsellor.
- Each student needs to put in the necessary time and commitment (100% attendance required in all three pillars above).
- You must be willing to learn new information and commit to implementing this information into your daily life (Walk the walk).
- You should have a strong ambition as to what you wish to accomplish in life, and a clear idea about what you want to be professionally is an absolute must.
- You must also have passed Senior Secondary Education (diploma in WASCE with three credits (one in Math, one in English Language and one in a subject relevant to what you want to study).
- You must have a stable home base in Freetown.
Please note that the application process is open for a certain period during the year. For application periods please refer to our social media, where you will be able to find application criteria.