Are you a Sierra Leonean aged between the ages of 15 up to 25, who can’t afford to pay and/or have no family members to help pay for your vocational studies? Do you have a clear vision of what you want to become and why? And are you dedicated to achieve this? Then Schooling for Life is seeking you as a student.
Schooling for Life offers an intense three pillar education programme consisting of:
- A scholarship for the vocational education of a student’s choice.
- Extra-curricular social and practical skills training at Schooling for Life’s training centre.
- Personal guidance by a professional guidance counsellor.
- Each student needs to put in the necessary time and commitment (100% attendance required in all three pillars above).
- You must be willing to learn new information and commit to implementing this information into your daily life (Walk the walk).
- You should have a strong ambition as to what you wish to accomplish in life, and a clear idea about what you want to be professionally is an absolute must.
- You must also have passed Senior Secondary Education (diploma in WASCE with three credits (one in Math, one in English Language and one in a subject relevant to what you want to study).
- You must have a stable home base in Freetown.
Please note that the application process is open for a certain period during the year. For application periods please refer to our social media, where you will be able to find application criteria.
The application process for the academic year 2019/2020 is now open. For further information on how to apply, please open the link here.