Are you a Sierra Leonean aged between the ages of 15 up to 25, who can’t afford to pay and/or have no family members to help pay for your vocational studies? Then Schooling for Life is seeking you as a student who wants to undertake a vocational studies qualification.
Schooling for Life offers an intense three pillar education programme consisting of:
- Scholarships for the vocational education of a student’s choice.
- Extra-curricular skills training at Schooling for Life’s training centre.
- Personal guidance by a professional guidance counsellor.
- You must have passed secondary education (at WASCE level, with credit in English and Math, and a credit in a subject required for your study of choice).
- You are home based in Freetown.
- You are not able to pay for your own tertiary education (or through network).
- You need to put in the necessary time and commitment (100% attendance required in all three pillars above).
- You must be willing to learn new information and commit to implementing this information into your daily life (Walk the walk).
- You should have a strong ambition as to what you wish to accomplish in life, and a clear idea about what you want to be professionally is an absolute must.
- Students awaiting WASCE results are only considered if results are out before the SfL recruitment processes commences.